To register you child for the Weedsport Central School District, please call Catie Ward at 315-834-8106 to set up an appointment to fill out the necessary forms.

Please be sure to bring your child’s birth certificate, IEP or 504 paperwork (if applicable), immunization records, and report cards, if available. If there is any custody paperwork please bring that as well. We will also need two proofs of residency. This can be a lease or mortgage, utility bill, driver’s license if it has the physical address listed, etc. Please call with any questions.

Mrs. Ward is located in the counseling office of the Jr. Sr. High School.

Office Hours

  • 7:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year
  • 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday from July-August