Our teachers are prepared to deliver remote instruction to your children so please see the information below and attached to help you further prepare for the upcoming week:
- PreK – Materials will be delivered to your homes, via bus, starting at 11:00 am on Monday, January 4.
- Grades K-2 – Chromebooks and password “Quick Cards” will be delivered to homes, via bus, starting at 11:00 am on Monday, January 4. Teachers will check in with students at 2:00 pm on Monday via Zoom, to communicate remote schedules and full remote instruction will begin on Tuesday, January 5. See attached document on “How to Access Google Classroom.”
- Grades 3-6 – Students should have devices with them at home. Remote instruction will begin on Monday, January 4. Students should visit Google classrooms for teacher schedules and directions.
- Grades 7-12 – Students will follow regular bell schedules via Google Classrooms and Zoom Links.
- Monday, January 4 is a B day, therefore grade 10-12 students will log into their Google Classrooms to get Zoom links for live instruction starting at normal time. Grades 7-9 will visit Google classrooms to receive instructions for the day.
- Please see the documents for further details as well as a copy of the 7-12 bell schedule.You can also view these documents on our school website by visiting our Remote Learning Information/Technology Support Page
If you have any questions, please reach out to your child’s teacher or respective school building.
Weedsport Elementary Office: 315-834-6685
Weedsport Jr.-Sr. Highschool Office:: 315-834-6652
Thank you and we wish you continued health,
Assistant Superintendent of Instruction
Weedsport Central School District