- If you need tech support with a device your child has borrowed from the District, please call a member of our technology support team, Chris Colburn, @ 315-834-8261. He will be available M-F 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. If he is unable to answer your call, please leave a voicemail with your name and contact phone number and he will respond in a timely fashion.
- If you need help with your child’s Google Classroom page or any other web based link/assignment that has been assigned to your student, please reach out to your child’s teacher.
Access Weedsport’s ClassLink
Students in grades 3-12 were required to create their own unique password to access their school accounts. We do not have access to these passwords. If a student needs a password reset, please call our Technology Help Desk at 315-834-8261. When you reset you password, please follow the directions below:
- Cannot reuse any of your last 4 passwords
- Must be 6 characters long
- May not contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
These requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created