Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday : 5:30 – 7:30 a.m. & 3:30 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8-11 a.m.
- Sunday: closed
We’ll be closed on Monday 10/9 for Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples’ Day and on Saturday 10/21 for the Weedsport Cross Country Invitational.
For New Members
If you are a new member and entered your registration information on our site to RhinoFit, you may bring in your membership payment during your first visit. Payments are due at the 1st of the month and can be made via cash or check. Current Weedsport students grades 7-12 have an account already using their school email address as their user name. If you have questions, please email PJ Piascik.
To use the facility
There are a few procedures and practices that must be followed when using the fitness center:
- Wipe down all equipment after use
- Sign in when you visit the facility
- Wear clean sneakers and appropriate clothing while exercising
- If you are not feeling well, please stay away until you are feeling better
Your RhinoFit Account
RhinoFit is the software we use to help manage our Fitness Center membership accounts and reservations. You can log in to your RhinoFit account to view your account history and update your contact information. Your email address is your user name. If you have questions, please email PJ Piascik.
Membership Rates for 2023-24
- Single: $120 annually or $10 monthly
- Family: $200 annually or $20 monthly
- Senior citizens (62 years or older) and college students: $60 annually or $5 monthly.
- Single day use is $3
Fitness Center Offerings
The Fitness Center is fully air conditioned and offers a large screen TV and plenty of Weedsport spirit. The center also offers: a wide assortment of free weights; a cable machine; multiple weight machines that target legs, chest, shoulders and back; 5 treadmills; 4 exercise bikes that feature engaging games that bring fun to your workout (you can even compete against the person next to you); 3 elliptical machines; 2 adaptive motion trainers; and an interactive rowing machine.